Join Australian Business Times
AustralianBusinessTimes.com is one of the popular news blog on Current Australian News, Events , Sports, Stockmarket and business articles. Australian business times is striving to become a community blog, and have increasingly accepted guest Blogger articles and contributions on our blog. We allow guest post submission, which will help other bloggers to show case themselves in front of our business and news readers.
Why you should Guest post/Sponsored post at Australian Business Times?
Australian Business Times is popular News blog where we write about Australian News Topics, Current Australian Trends , Business News and articles, Stock market Investing, Government grants and Australian Business related topics and events. At the time of writing Our Google page rank is 3 and Alexa rank is 6K. We have over 10000 people subscribed on various medium (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter)
Due to increasing requests, Australian Business Times will begin offering Sponsored Posts on occasion. ABT believes in full transparency and following FTC guidelines. Guest Posts and Sponsored Posts will be clearly disclosed
A Sponsored Post promotes your business or product, but may not be an advertisement post. It can be in the form of a review/give-away or simply a text post. The post must still be relevant to the site (Business or finance or Australian Related etc. A sponsored post can include in-post links to your website or a website you are writing on behalf of, product or social networks and you are welcome to offer my readers a coupon code for your product or service.
You may also include your own selection of keywords to add in the SEO, they must be relevant to the content. You can include an image to use with the post to make it more attractive. I will review the content and discuss any changes to the text before posting or will directly post it and send you the link if its good to go.
Full disclosure will be placed the byline to state that yours is a sponsored post,Guest post review or give away Sponsored Post: The post you submit may include up to 1 sponsored link, an image and keywords of your choice.
Guest post /Sponsored Post Guidelines at Australian Business Times:
The admin of the blog has the right to refuse an article , if they believe its not relevant to the website or doesn’t fit in the blog niche.
In simple words, you are allowed to use one back link to your own post if it is related to the topic.
- Credit : Australian Business Times respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post.
- Article Quality: Article should be minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail. We take quality and relevance to niche as one of the major condition in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video : Images speaks thousand words. Relevant images to make your post more visually appealing will be appreciated. If you can add a video, all the better.
- No Affiliate link : We understand you want to make money with affiliate links, but we do not allow that. Please do not add any affiliate links.
- Self promotion : You can submit a byline of your choice, but we might edit it to suit our blog relevance and design.
- Copyright : We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to removal of all your blog posts. Also by submitting post to Australian Business Times , you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
- Comment : Comments are the conversation of the blog and when your article is published, try to answer any query related to your article via comments.
We will try to get back to you regarding your guest posts within 3-5 days of submission. We Email users about the status of the post or you can always message us using contact form for any queries.
How to submit guest post for Australian Business Times ?
You can submit guest post directly from dashboard by registering your account and getting yourself approved by us as a guest blogger or alternatively by emailing us the article or contacting us
If you are familiar with WordPress, you can submit your guest post via creating an account and submit it from WordPress dashboard. If you are not familiar with WordPress, you can Email us the article in WLW or MS Word format at jeromejf hotmail.com
In case if you have any query regarding guest posting at Australian Business Times , do let us know via contact form.